Oracle Database 11g: 2 Day DBA Release 2
The goal of this course is to teach Database Administrators how to install the Oracle Database 11g software and perform the tasks required to manage an Oracle database. Enterprise Manager is used throughout to teach students how to quickly accomplish the required task. Emphasis is on the self-managing capabilities and automatic features of Oracle Database 11g. This course is targeted towards Database Administrators of small to medium sized businesses.
- Install Oracle Database 11g software and create a database
- Use Enterprise Manager Database Control to manage the database
- Manage database storage structures and schema objects
- Administer users and security
- Back up and recover the Oracle database
- Monitor the database and use the Advisors