Oracle Database 12c: Fundamentals for Developers and System Administrators
This course is ideal for Database Administrators of small to medium sized businesses. This Oracle Database 12c: Fundamentals for Developers and System Administrators course helps you perform basic Oracle Database 12c administration tasks needed to keep the database operational.
- Install Oracle Database 12c software and create a database.
- Use Enterprise Manager Database Express to manage the database.
- Manage database storage structures and schema objects.
- Administer users and security.
- Backup and recover the Oracle Database.
- Monitor the database and use the Advisors
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service.
Install and Manage Oracle Database 12c
The goal of this course is to teach you how to install the Oracle Database 12c software and perform the tasks required to manage an Oracle database. You will start with installation of the Oracle Software and reviewing installation configuration details.
Self-Managing Capabilities and Automatic Features of Oracle Database 12c
Throughout this course, expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to quickly accomplish required tasks using Enterprise Manager. This training places particular emphasis on the self-managing capabilities and automatic features of Oracle Database 12c