SOA - Service Oriented Architecture
It is difficult to keep up with the rapid changes in technology. The advent of Web Services and service-oriented architectures makes "keeping up" all the more important, because these technologies are fundamentally changing the way we build our internal systems—those that support our organizations—and how internal and external systems will interact.
We are on the cusp of building "plug-compatible" software components that will reduce the costs of our software systems at the same time increasing the capabilities of the systems.
The course labs are covering all the topics with C#, C++ and java based clients and servers Key topics:
- Distributed Application Design and Implementation
- Integration using XML technologies
- Building and consuming Web Services
- Service Brokers
- Implementing Message Queues
- Building and using Service Adapters