This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles
Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions – AZ-305
מספר הקורס 24917
הקורס נפתח גם במתכונת Live class – למידה און ליין בכיתות אינטראקטיביות עם מיטב המרצים והתכנים של ג'ון ברייס /המי"ל
ניתן לפתוח קורס בהתאמה אישית לארגונים במועד שיתואם עימנו
Design a governance solution.
Design a compute solution.
Design an application architecture.
Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
Module 1: Design governance and compute solutions
In this module you will learn about governance and compute solutions.
- Design a governance solution
- Design a compute solution
Module 2: Design storage and data integration solutions
In this module, you will learn about non-relational storage, relational storage, and data integration solutions.
- Design a non-relational storage solution
- Design a relational storage solution
- Design a data integration solution
Module 3: Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions
In this module you will learn about app architecture, authentication and authorization, and logging and monitoring solutions.
- Design an app architecture solution
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design a logging and monitoring solution
Module 4: Design network, continuity, and migration solutions
In this module you will learn about networking, business continuity, and migration solutions.
- Design a network infrastructure solution
- Design a business continuity solution
- Design a migration solution
Before attending this course, students must have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and conceptual knowledge of:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
- Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
- Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
- General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
לא הצלחנו לאתר את הטופס.