This fourth course of the Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos series equips students to consider multiple approaches for modernizing applications and services within Anthos environments. Approaches include optimizing workloads on serverless platforms in Google Cloud and on VMware, and migrating workloads onto the Anthos platform. This course is a continuation of the Anthos on Bare Metal course and assumes direct experience in operating Anthos clusters from that course.
Hybrid Cloud Modernizing Applications with Anthos
מספר הקורס 4337
Identify the workload challenges addressed and the components involved in serverless computing solutions on Anthos.
Install workloads on Cloud Run and Cloud Run for Anthos.
Configure and review logging, metrics, and monitoring for serverless computing solutions on Anthos.
Identify phases of migration and workload types for migrations with Anthos.
Install Migrate for Anthos
Explain best practices when migrating with Anthos.
Explain multiple strategies for automated application deployment and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) with Anthos.
Module 1: Application Migration with Anthos
- Modernization vision
- Workload discovery and migration assessment
- Migrating applications to containers
Module 2: Modern CI/CD for Anthos
- CI/CD in Google Cloud
- CI/CD in a private network
- CI/CD on-premises and multi-cloud environments
- Securing the software supply chain
- Deploying third-party software
Module 3: Serverless on Anthos
- Overview of serverless computing solutions and their associated Anthos components
- Installing Cloud Run for Anthos.
- Running serverless workloads on Anthos.
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Architecting with GKE
- Multi-cluster, Multi-cloud with Anthos
- Cloud Operations and Service Mesh with Anthos
- Anthos on Bare Metal
לא הצלחנו לאתר את הטופס.