Intra and Cross Cloud Communication Course is a 4-day course intended for students who would like to learn and understand the Overlay Transport Technologies that enable Cross Cloud Communication between sites within an Intranet or between different organizations independently or via a Service Provider. Understanding the different, Cross Cloud Communications Technologies enhance professional skills as well as enable students to compare and understand the different mechanisms involved. Intra and Cross Cloud Communication Course will no doubt contribute to student's knowledge especially when required to design or implement appropriate solutions including cross communication methods between Data Center sites
Intra and Cross Cloud Communication (Transport Technologies)
מספר הקורס 7375
Students will be able to understand and distinguish between the different transport technologies available as well as design and implement appropriate solutions.
Network engineers, system engineers and IT team leaders
- Data Center Architecture Evolution Models
- Intra Cloud Communication Methods – STP/VPC/VSS/Fabric Path/VxLAN
- The Need for Cross Cloud Communication Solutions
- Legacy Cross Cloud Communications –GRE/DMVPN
- Packet Forwarding Enhancements using MPLS
- MPLS Advanced Solutions – L3VPN/L2VPN/Traffic Engineering
- OTV – Overlay Transport Virtualization
- LISP – Local IP Separation Protocol
- Basic Networking Background
לא הצלחנו לאתר את הטופס.