(Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-300
This course is for Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
This role requires advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
- Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure (AZ-300T01)
- Implementing Workloads and Security (AZ-300T02)
- Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions (AZ-300T03)
- Creating and Deploying Apps (AZ-300T04)
- Developing for the Cloud (AZ-300T06)
Relevant Azure certification exam: AZ-300.