Oracle Business Activity Monitoring: Build Real-Time Dashboards
Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) 10g (10.1.3.1.0) is a complete solution for building real-time operational dashboards, monitoring and alerting applications over the web. In this course participants perform the administration tasks required for configuring and administering the BAM infrastructure. They learn to create, save, edit, view, and share reports and dashboards. They also learn to navigate reports using Drilling and Driving concepts. They build interactive and selective data reports using concepts such as filters, prompts, and parameters. In addition, participants also learn to use alerts with reports, and the various features included in BAM to design effective dashboards.
- Describe how Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) provides a business solution for monitoring enterprise business services in real-time
- Describe and perform the administration tasks required for configuring and administering the BAM infrastructure
- Describe and build plans and transformations in BAM
- Understand and define Data Objects within the Active Data Cache
- Define Enterprise Message Sources and understand how they are used in BAM
- Use filters for selective data reporting