Design Patterns for Embedded and Real Time Systems
The design of Real Time and embedded systems must be powerful, efficient, and highly reliable. The constraints of processor and memory resources add to this challenge. Sophisticated developers rely on design patterns for building fail-safe RTE systems.
▪ Design Principles in RTE systems
▪ Object Oriented Design
▪ Coordinating and organizing system components and subsystems
▪ Managing memory and resources
▪ Building safe and reliable architectures
▪ Mapping subsystem and component architectures to underlying hardware